Saturday, July 26, 2008

A new Change

Good Day !

Today I have made a new change of my blog. The blog title have been changed from "Increase web Traffic" to "Contents Is King".

In the beginning, I create this blog mainly is to do a case study on how to increase my blog traffic. It is not easy to get visitors to visit our blog. We must provide a good reason why they must visit our blog and keep on coming again.

After think carefully, I realized that "Contents Is King" .Now I decide to focus on the contents of my blogs. I will update regularly and always provide interesting and value added contents. Visitors must receive some information which will benefit them after view this blog.

Take Care & Good Luck.

6 comments:

webbpromoter said...

good advice given. keep up the good work.

Increase Website Traffic said...

Changing your key word is a good idea as keeping multiple key word to ranks your site to get good traffic. Keep up the good work

Robert said...

"Increase Website Traffic" Thanks for the suggestion.

Anonymous said...

I have bought several traffic packages from realtrafficsource and the traffic has always been very fast and reliable. Got some conversions as well. Will use them again. See here Thanks !!

Radko Aleksandrov said...

Very smart talk?

Anonymous said...

good info about traffic.. For more info visit at http://www.websoutlook.com/