Monday, December 22, 2008

I Have Wake Up My Mind To Start And Follow Google Webmaster Tool

Today I have wake up mind and decide to start over again to put more afford to test on how to increase our blog or website traffic.

There is no meaning to have a good contents of blog or website but no or very few visitors to view our site.

This morning I read one of my email and realized that we must do some "home work" with correct approach in order to get search engine to crawl and turn up our site. It is not that easy but I believe this is worth to do this. There are more that 10 important steps that we need to do so that our site can "turn up" at search engine lists. Eventually, it will increase our site traffic.

I will do some case study for this. I will do on daily basic.
This is my own case study which follow the recommendation from the search engine experts.
If you like it you can keep as reference.


Step 1
a) Check my blog by typing site:web-trafficmaster.blogspot.com --- see what happen ?
-- We have to make sure the page titles and snippet content list on the search result is match with our site content. We can refer to Google webmaster tool to improve this.

Tips
  • Title problems: Potential problems with the title tag on your pages, such as missing or repeated page titles.
  • Meta description problems: Potential problems with duplicate or otherwise problematic meta descriptions.
  • Non-index able content: Pages containing non-index able content, such as some rich media files, video, or images.
Bottom line, we must make sure our page titles and description must match with our blog or website contents. Always remember "Contents is King".

Home work :
a) Open account at Google webmaster tool. -- Done
b) Add site to webmaster tool . -- Done
c) Edit post title to match with the content -- Done

To receive latest update from this blog :

Subscribe to this blog to get latest update !

1 comment:

SEO Training said...

Before two month my website keywords traffic is not increase I am very sad to see this one but when i read this post i got idea. I will follow your strategy. Thank for sharing useful post.